Autodesk 3DS Max 2016 18.0
Autodesk 3DS Max Review:
If you ever felt the need of designing something in 3D or were fascinated by the renderings on sign boards, advertisements, computer games, beautiful animations used in short commercials, Autodesk 3ds Max might just be the thing for you. In case you like to experiment with new software that has already been accepted as a standard in the industry, you must give it a try. The installation and un-installation procedures have been made as simple as possible with whole packages for Windows and Mac.
It allows heat map skinning and geodesic voxel bases skinning of characters, text placement with in models, allowing you to make colorful and realistic looking models.
- The Camera Sequencer extension helps you to create animations with high quality in a much lesser time without compromising with the detailing and seamlessness that would rather make it look artificial.
- Now you could work on the animation of an entire crowd, simultaneously, using extension and generate believable human like motion without having to manually add them to each of the models.
- It allows you to create fluid textures that add life to your characters making them look more real. It also features the ability to work with wire-frames, dope sheets and procedural tools using just extensions.
3D Modeling Support
The support for enhanced 3D modeling using hardware and graphics cards has been leveraged in the latest Autodesk 3ds Max. It can now use OpenSubdiv to create a complex topology-based models quickly than before, allows changing your shaders more easily using ShaderFX controls built into the application and even offers point cloud support for LiDAR files.
- Autodesk now allows users to create advanced HLSL shaders more intuitively. You can easily arrange the placement of your models within a scene using the Placement Tool.
- You can apply mesh and surfaces on models easily and create objects, both parametric and organic, quickly and even modify them at ease.
The software is available for free trial for 30 days, but it allows students to use the software for free for a period of 3 years. Kindly browse to their official website to know more about the schemes. The product is also available for purchase using quarterly and annual subscriptions.
Autodesk 3ds Max works with most computer architectures and graphics cards, making your job even easier than before, wherein you had to deal with non-compatibility issues arising from hardware and software assembled from various vendors.
Changes on the new version:
Text tool (AVAILABLE WITH EXTENSION 1)
Geodesic Voxel and Heatmap skinning (AVAILABLE WITH EXTENSION 1)
Max Creation Graph animation controllers (AVAILABLE WITH EXTENSION 1)...
Autodesk 3DS Max Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!